In The Jungle

Thursday, July 30, 2009

THIRSTY THURSDAY

Thirsty thursdays, lets keep it trill everybodys aim is to get crunk. Whether u swisha housin, drinkin, or preparing for a sexcapade this is the shit i keep

in ROTATION as of TODAY.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



1. Mullage ft t-pain- trickin= Not sure how old this song is “Allegedly” it’s their new single but you know how that goes, I saw their video a few days ago for this song & blew it off, my bad son the shit is hot.
2. Rick Ross & Triple C's Ft. Birdman – Go=Point blank period this song goes hard, Triple C’s been in the game for a minute and hasn’t gotten the shine he deserves...so0o enjoy
3.Ludacris & Shawnna - Everybody Drunk as fuck= Personally when I hear this song I don’t know whether I should be passin the swisha or tip drillin, the beat alone makes me wanna pussy pop.
4.Gucci Mane Ft. Trey Songz- Beat It Up= Def a song I could fuck to.
.5. G-Mack Feat Bobby V -- Get Naked= While we’re on the subject of fucking, this shit right here is sure to get shawty naked.(pun intended)
6.Fabolous F/ Drake- Throw It in the Bag=Its loso in case u didn’t noso.. what’s a playlist if this song isn’t included…right?
7.Gucci Mane ft nicki minaj- Slumber Party=Yes this is old & was on the beam me up Scotty mixtape along with many Gucci mixtapes long ago, but I puff puff passed to this song many times..and it brings back memories..Lol *CLASSIC” kush song & plus who dosn't enjoy nicki minaj's stank ass?
8.Jae Millz – Wetter= This is type old also but *CLASSIC* Love Jae millz so I mean what else is there to say he made a fuck song by twista even more fuckable! Owww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin