In The Jungle

Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday

He told them to "BUST IT....BAAABBBBYYYY

So as I’m on twitter I get a (MOST SHOCKING) blast from the PAST. Remember way back when, Rapper Plies was allegedly doing an open casting call for his “reality show” bust it baby? Well there has been a video of the casting call out for about a year now on you tube but I never cared too much to look at it, But let me tell you, YOU are not going to believe the lengths that some of these “women” go to for some attention…"where is they daddy??:...Coonary & buffoonery TAKE ONE…I mean, I just can’t like….Awe FORGET IT, just peep for yourself.

"

Personally I’m still shocked . Although this is really embarrassing to me as a black woman, I really cannot help but still CTFU because the sad thing is these SCALLYWOPS were o0o0o so0o0o SERIOUS…smh ::dead:: lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin