In The Jungle

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ITS AMBER BITCHESS!!!


OK, so im going to confess right now (lord forgive me, for i have sinned), AMBER ROSE is my girlfriend in my head. Woooo Saaa ok....i said it...lol





I spotted this interview over at COMPLEX MAGAZINE and fell even more in love, I love this chick, she serves it up RAW&UNCUT, hard with no chaser. Yes honey! you better work! "Everyone's favorite bald beauty gets sexier than ever in the "Women Are Complex, Too" shoot from our August/September 2009 issue." Ambie talks on everything from her sexuality, her relationship with Kanye, and how she really feels about BLOGS


On Being Bi-sexual:

Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the f*cking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f*ck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.


On her relationship being a publicity stunt:

Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.


On The Perception that women who dress provocatively are wild in bed:

If a girl wears a short skirt or dress, men automatically think, “She wants it, and she’s probably an animal in bed.” I just want to feel sexy today, I don’t want you. Men crack me up with that sh*t. Those rich college girls are the main ones who get it in and have orgy parties on tape. Then there’s me—who stripped for seven years—who’s a total prude. I have a raunchy mouth, but I’m so not into that stuff.

On Being On The Blogs
This is my life, this is how my life’s been since I was a kid. I’ve always been popular, my name has always been in somebody’s mouth in high school. I don’t lose no sleep over this sh*t.

You can read the interview it its entirety HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin