In The Jungle

Monday, August 3, 2009

TIDBITS

So what is good hair?

Chris rock finally releases his trailer for his Upcoming movie/documentary that was first premiered at the Sundance film festival good hair...Hmmm?? Check it out. Hey it has some of my fave chicks in here talking about weave…lol always a plus.








___________________________________________________



They should have never given this nigga MONEY!

Just when we’ve thought we seen all the coonary possible from soulja boy’s young & dumb ass…he shocks us again...this rich motha fucka is nothing but an ASS CLOWN. Evidently bloggers & artists have been going in on him all day, Eminem reportedly told his ass to do the superman & fucking die already. (Ouch)…Pardon me while I still laugh my fuckin ass off, although telling someone to die is type wrong…but fuck it...soulja boy also released a response to the nay sayers but I’m not posting that shit, it’ll be too much baffonary for this blog to handle today. :Google it: if u really care







_____________________________________________________




Bey? Your too fly for this!



























Beyonce kicked off her 4 day stint in Vegas this weekend. Unfortunately, the makeup and outfits were borderline tacky and beyonce is so0o0o much better than that…smh


___________________________________________________________



Aww, wheelchair jimmy say it isn’t so?!







"This bottle of Opus One is low but my spirits are high my friends. I am about 2 hours away from Toronto, CA where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have. I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that its going to take to make this album and my outfit on the night I fell was crack. I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. Its funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio

play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone elses formulas. I still work as if So Far Gone had never dropped and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to gain entry to this game.
“Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will”
See you soon.
Drizzy

--------------------------------------

Drake takes a nasty fall & of course I had to post the video & his update from his site since the fall. but oh yea, look who stands in for his saggin baggin face ass!







----------------------------------



And he even danced to Billie jean, how precious…lmfa0! A nigga dancing to Billie jean during one of the livest hip hop concerts going down is just pure comedy.


_________________________________________________________



· Remember cat face?





I mean cali from the real chance of love?? Rumor is she was getting her skank on at a Pride party two weeks ago in Detroit. The he-she in the photo is some chick named Feloni, ”allegedly” she had her own episode on a show on MTV’s Logo channel called, “Coming Out stories, she is said to be a lesbian rap artist...NEXTTT!

___________________________________________________________


So do the rejects of Americas next top model do better than the actual winners?































First it was brie killing the Pantene commercials and now its jade getting more shine then anyone from that season…Who won her season anyway?


_________________________________________________________

Oh! You know i had to do it

By now if you haven't heard Eminem's-warning, you've been living under a rock. I guess its safe to say...Mariah Carey has officially been ethered! She's "MARY POPPINS B" lol..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin