In The Jungle

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In The words of my bestie Alicia “DROPKICK ME JESUS”

Eyebrow weave?? Oh but your kidding

Ok…I know I’m a bit late on this, but I heard about this fuckary months back but just blew it off, I guess I just did not want to believe it. On some real, this shit is just too fuckin ignorant for the average diva to entertain but fuck it. I can’t contain myself nor ignore the fact that these bitches think this is GHETTO FABOLOUS….this tacky ass shit is a hot mess, trife, illegal, a epic fail, and AWWWMAHHHGOOODNESSS (in shanaynay voice) I could go forever…Wait though…did shawty say “CELEBRITY STATUS” I think I may vomit. Please don’t tell me this is the hottest thing in the hood??? O.k. …I guess I could kind of, sort of, see how the concept could come about, you know how when women want their eyebrows to match their hair they just dye it and…… O0O0OH NVM I cant even cap myself up to believe this ish is acceptable…



----------------



______________________________________________________



Ohhhh but Sara you were my fave!

I guess if a dude starts acting up, cut that TRICK, dudes beware our lips aren’t the only things that can be lethal
l
according to TMZ Sara Stokes the former member of diddy's original making the band attempted to slice and dice her man

"We know what you're thinking, "someone must've beat the crap out of this woman" -- but according to cops, it was the exact opposite.

This bloody mug shot was taken after Stokes was arrested for domestic violence August 2 at their home in Moreno Valley, CA.

According to law enforcement sources, Sara stormed out of the house after arguing with husband Tony -- she tripped, fell down and accused him of doing it.

We're told Sara -- who hurt her head in the fall -- grabbed a knife and stabbed Tony in the arm -- while their 3 kids watched.

Paramedics and cops came and Stokes was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence. The D.A. is deciding whether to charge her.

Sara's lawyer, Eric Kayira, tells us, "Sara and Tony have a very passionate and loving relationship that on August 2, while having an evening of fun, she slipped and fell, hitting her head heavily on the ground and somehow in the process of helping her Tony got injured."
________________________________________________________

Damn my nig, your face still Swollen?



Joe Buddens ass just won’t let this shit die….Face it my nig you got stole on, now take this L and walk away now to salvage any bit of pride you may still have left. I originally wasn’t going to give this clown any shine but with everyday passing a new video is posted and I have officially fed into temptation. The funniest shit of it all is that this nigga is delusional and apparently believes it was raekwons bodyguard who swung on him, excuse me while I laugh. No but wait, theres more, how about he claims the “nigga couldn’t even punch right.” Now I’m not a fistologist but if a person swings on you and your ass has to run for cover to the nearest ice pack, I would um, say that was INFACT a SUCCESFUL punch my dude…Double SMFH

_________________________________________________________________
It’s Kiss and tail baby…Awww You Mad???

I see everyone’s gunning for good ole superhead once again, honestly for once I’m at a lost for words…This dvd is rawer than cocaine…no woman should ever live this groupie lifestyle and expect to receive any kind of respect as a woman, LADIES, know your self worth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin