In The Jungle

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trey Songz READY leaked & well worth the $$$




If you have not heard the new Trey Songz Album appropriately titled Ready, you are a loser….lol…I kid I kid…but it has been all over the net since it was leaked earlier this week. All jokes a side, the album GOES HARD and i think I will refrain from allowing this album to play in the presence of some good peen because I will be READY to go half on a baby. Here are all my favorite songs featured on the album aside from successful and I need a girl b/c I am more than certain you people have heard your fair share of the two. Shit, including Invented sex on this play list was a reach...



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




P.S I included three additional panty droppers from Songz although some are old & may have been forgotten, I feel these must be included on every Sexlist... I also included one of my absolute favorite songs that trey was ever featured on b/c even till this day I still believe it goes in…ENJOY

1. Panty Droppa Intro
2. Neighbors know my Name
3. Invented Sex
4. One Love
5. Does He Do It
6. Say Ahh
7. Lol Smiley Face
8. Jupiter Love
9. Be Where you Are

Bonus Panty Droppers
10. Upstairs
11. You belong to me
12. One chance ft trey songz, Bobby V, Lloyd- Look at her (remix

*Thug Life*
13. Bun B and Co ft trey Songz- Love for money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin