In The Jungle

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"Yup, & We Like Her t0o"


??Are You Bi-Curious??


You ever have a dream, that just boggles your mind //so much so, you wake up in a sweat, completely frantic worked up and wet// I mean I wasn’t worked up in a good way per-say more so frightened than anything//I woke up feeling like my heart was about to jump out my chest// like I felt so0o0o sick//like on vomit status// Quite embarrassed to even say cause at the time I thought I might hurl// but in my dream I was definitely getting it in with a girl//No, it didn’t go that far, well, that time at least/.//A couple months later the dream occurred again //now me and this chick was once again going in,//TECHNICALLY…yea….she beat// & yes we took it there//I was even pulling on her hair//In my dream I Physically enjoyed it,//mentally maybe even adored it//sitting on the edge of my bed I couldn’t ignore it.//IT had me thinking should I even be furious??// I mean, could this be??// I am bi-curious?? Now your probably wondering who’s the chick?// And in the dream was it better than dick//I have to admit at the time I froze// the lady was none other than AMBER ROSE.


On the planet earth, as I take on the manifestation of a girly girl//bossette//barbie, never have I gotton intimate with a woman (i know im a rare breed.lol). Well I guess I never can say never right? Because clearly it went down while I was counting sheep’s. I mean in all honesty , Its never consciously crossed my mind, I’ve never been sexually attracted or aroused by the mere sight or thought of a female prior to that enocunter in my sleep. I don't see women as…how can I put this…alluring. I don‘t know, maybe deep down inside I think Its wrong of me to like someone of the same sex, and as a result I’ve been woo saa’ing saying “”don’t think dirty thoughts…don’t think dirty thoughts” to push any idea of it away. It’s often said that most people fall somewhere in the spectrum of attraction, fantasy, desire, and action with people of all genders, but I’m still taken back by the whole fact that i had a “wet dream“ with a female as the main attraction. But what kills me the most is, i enjoyed it! Why did I enjoy the fantasy? How come I accept intimate encounters with women in my dreams and not in real life?? Why? Why? Why? I honestly believe none of us are ever 100% straight. Its normal to sometimes fantasize about someone of the same sex sometimes consciously & sometimes not. Men will never admit thinking about another man (do we blame them) and be on that Barbra Mason tip. I honestly think, men take homophobia to a whole other level because they are afraid of being exposed and sought after. Lets face it, Out of fear of discovery, they will try to be so overly dramatic when it comes to their “abhor” of homo men because they do not want anyone to ever believe that just maybe laying with a man had at least crossed their mind once upon a time. I feel as humans, it is natural to think about perhaps taking a trip to ecstasy with someone of the same sex, but it is up to US to decide if we really want to act on it. Although you may romanticize about sharing an intense momment with someone of the same gender, it doesn’t mean you really DESIRE it. Perhaps this is why we have so many DL brothers and men running around. Its very much apparant to me that curiosity has always lurked in the minds of the unxpected, but it is up to the individual to decide if they want to explore it. Now, I don’t think I will be trying a slice of pie anytime soon, and although I want to say never ,I do not want to past judgment who knows what lies in the future. But with that said, I have to wonder if exploreing the same sex because you gave into a INDIVIDUAL desire is really worth a label of bi-sexual or can it just be characterized as a INDIVIDUAL experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin